PREP: 12-15 Mins | COOK: 30 Mins | SERVES: 6
- 3 Mission White Corn Tortillas (cut into thin strips)
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2tbsp Butter
- 1 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Chilli Sauce
- 475ml Canned Tomatoes (drained, peeled and diced)
- 180ml Tomato Paste
- 235ml Tomato Puree
- 1 cup Water
- 140g Chicken Breast (cooked and diced)
- 340g Garbanzo Beans (drained)
- 850g Black Beans (drained)
- 425g Pinto Beans (drained)
- Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Salt (to taste)
Preheat oven to 180C.
Heat a little oil in a large frying pan over a high heat and brown minced beef and onion for approx. 8 minutes.
Stir in soup, enchilada sauce, milk and chilli. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in small frying pan and dip tortillas in oil until limp. Drain on absorbent paper.
Place 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on each tortilla. Place an equal amount of beef mixture on top of cheese of each tortilla.
Roll tortillas up, tightly into a cylinder. Place enchiladas in an ovenproof casserole dish, seam-side down.
Bake in preheated oven, uncovered for 20 minutes. To serve, sprinkle each tortilla with cheese and serve hot with salad and salsa.