Chicken toastie with panino mix, cheese and chilli mayonnaise
• ¼ loaf of Turkish bread
• 100g of chicken breast poached in milk
• 2 tbsp of Sandhurst panino mix drained
• 2 slices of melted cheese
• 1 tbsp of chilli mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp of butter
1. Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees
2. Poach the chicken in milk (1 breast = 500ml of milk). Ensure the chicken is fully covered. Cook
for 10-12 minutes on low heat, once the milk starts to bubble up.
3. Allow the chicken to rest and cool down, slice and set aside
4. For the mayo if you want to make your own: 1 whole egg, 250ml vegetable oil, 1tbsp of lemon
juice, 1tbsp of dijon mustard, 1tbsp of chipotle powder. Blend all ingredients with stick
blender until ready.
5. Spread the butter on the bread and place in oven for 5 minutes.
6. Spread the mayo on both sides of the bread, then the cheese and then the panino mix on the
bottom, finishing of with the chicken.
7. Place the toastie in the oven for 2 minutes to allow the cheese to melt and then ready to serve.