Gnocchi with pesto – Serves 2
• 500g Sandhurst gnocchi
• 450ml Sandhurst caterer’s basil pesto
• 300ml milk
• 1 cup Sandhurst sundried tomatoes, chopped
• 100g Sandhurst Persian style feta cheese
• 3 tbsp of Sandhurst olive oil
• Cracked pepper to taste
1. Put the water in a saucepan on high until it boils.
2. In a medium frypan warm milk on low heat – remove from heat then gently fold in the pesto
and olive oil.
3. Once the water starts boiling put the gnocchi in until it floats. Strain and pour the gnocchi in
the pesto mixed with the sundried tomatoes and pepper.
4. Toss through the gnocchi for 2 minutes
5. Plate the gnocchi with pesto and sprinkle the feta on top.
NOTE: Make sure you do not season the water and the gnocchi while tossing with the pesto – the feta will add natural salt to the dish