Lamb burger with grilled eggplant, feta and caramelised onions
• 1 brioche bun
• 100g lamb mince
• 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
• ½ zest of lemon
• 5 mint leaves, finely chopped
• 2 slices of Sandhurst Chargrilled eggplant
• ¼ cup of rocket
• 20g of Sandhurst Persian Style feta cheese
• 1tbsp of feta cheese, cut into a long slice
• 1tbsp of butter
• Lemon mayo (on request)
1. Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees.
2. Toast the brioche in the oven for 5 minutes. Spread the butter on both sides of the bun.
3. To make lamb burger mix: put the mince, garlic, lemon zest and mint into a small fry pan with
a drizzle of olive oil.’
4. Once the bun is ready, place on the bottom bun the eggplant, rocket and then feta.
5. Place the bun on top and if you like spread some lemon mayo on the top, ready to serve.