Mexican wraps with pulled pork, red beans, roasted capsicum, jalapeno relish, guacamole and sour cream
• 1 medium size pizza base
• 2 tbsp Sandhurst Caterer’s pesto
• 100g mozzarella
• 5 Sandhurst sundried tomatoes
(chop in smaller strips if you like)
• 1 burrata
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• Black pepper
• Fresh basil to garnish
1. Spread the guacamole and sour cream along the middle of the wrap.
2. Mix the sweet corn, red beans, the capsicum and half of the pulled pork in a bowl.
3. Place the mix on top of the guacamole and on top place the relish finishing it of with the left
over pulled pork.
4. Fold the wrap the way you like – can serve fresh or slightly toasted.