Mmm, who's up for Pizza with pesto and burrata
• 1 medium size pizza base
• 2 tbsp Sandhurst Caterer’s pesto
• 100g mozzarella
• 5 Sandhurst sundried tomatoes
(chop in smaller strips if you like)
• 1 burrata
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• Black pepper
• Fresh basil to garnish
- Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees.
- Spread the basil pesto on a pizza base – if it is thick, add olive oil to make it runnier.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top and the sundried tomatoes.
- Bake the pizza for 10 minutes allowing the mozzarella to melt.
- Take the pizza out of oven and place the burrata in the middle. Crack pepper, sprinkle some
fresh basil and drizzle olive oil over it. Ready to serve.